We warmly welcome you to the Portsalon Yoga and Wellbeing center. Come and indulge in a weekend of friends, fitness and food in the unspoiled beauty of the Northwestern coast of Ireland. Enjoy daily yoga with Ann Moradian, (voted Best in Paris 2016 by Expatriates Magazine™). Nourish your body with healthy, delicious and authentic Indian and Irish dishes. The magical surroundings of Portsalon, Donegal will inspire and amaze you. Go on on a group hike led by one of Ireland's premier mountaineers, or escape on your own into lovely solitude.
"A magical moment to reconnect Breath-Heart-Body-Mind for a deeper sense of wholeness, wellbeing, strength and clarity"
The Center is located 12 minute walk (1 K) from the Portsalon blue flag beach, the Knockalla mountains trail head, Portsalon Golf Club and Sarah's Pub. According to the National Geographic Traveller Magazine County, Donegal is the #1 “Coolest Places To Visit in 2017” .
The cottages are large, beautifully decorated and fully equipped with a complete kitchen and laundry. Each cottage has 4 bedrooms and sleeps 8 people (two rooms with Queen size beds and two rooms with twin beds). You will be able to choose your room, private or shared and request your roommate. If you do not request a specific roommate you will be paired with someone of the same gender. If you chose a private room you will be placed ina room with a queensized bed. Private rooms are limited so book early for these. Take a tour on our
Night life includes local resturants and pubs with local food and music.
- 3 nights accommodation, single (1 person) or shared double (2 people)
- Transportation to and from Dublin International Airport.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks at the center.
- Sack lunches are available on request for day hikes.
- Optional side trips to Fanad Lighthouse and shopping excursions ; must sign up in advance as space is limited.
What's not included:
- Lunch or dinner outside the center.
- Any additional professionally led adventure outings eg. sea kayaking, rock climbing, horse back riding, etc. or activities such as golf or private tours.
- Return airfare from Paris.
- Morning and evening yoga courses are conducted by Ann at the center and paid separately (150€) at the time of check-in.
Non yoga participants:
You are welcome to bring a friend, child (over the age of 14), partner or spouse to the weekend. Non yoga participants pay the same room and board but will not be required to pay the separate yoga fee to Ann.
In order to get the full discount you must book by April 1 2017. Enter the coupon code LetsGoYoga at checkout.
- 100% refund 28 days prior to check-in
- 50% refund 14 days prior to check-in
- No refunds after 2 weeks prior to check-in.
- To process your refund you must contact us by the refund date. Call or text +33 6 30 15 67 75.
- If the minimum number of participants is not met or the event is cancelled for any reason you will be refunded your full amount.
Extend your stay:
Come a day early, stay a day longer (or both) and explore the area on your own. Add 50 euros a day per person and you can extend your holiday. This offer does not include meals. To extend your stay just indicate your preference and dates in the comments sections at check-out and we will collect the payment (in cash) upon arrival.
For more information contact us by email or call +33 6 30 15 67 75.
"Thank you very much for the peaceful and fun yoga retreat ! Very interesting yoga teaching in a relax atmosphere, perfect organisation, amazing landscapes, and delicious food : We both really enjoyed our time in Donegal." ~ Robin and Charlotte
"Breathing better and not afraid of yoga anymore! All thanks to TravelJadore's wellness retreat in Ireland and our cool teacher" ~ Pola (Jetting Around)